Christmas After Dark Experience
Visit Santa and his elves after dark throughout December to get into the festive spirit and enjoy all the fun the farm has to offer.
A magical and exciting guided Christmas experience:
- On arrival at the farm, you will meet a friendly elf and in a small group you’ll begin your journey by meeting and helping to feed Santa’s real reindeer.
- Next you will head down to see the big man himself and each family will meet Santa individually. While you’re waiting, the elves will make sure you’re kept cosy with a nice hot chocolate and marshmallow toasting. Although we can’t get too close to Santa this year, you can share the craic and take lots of photos with our friendly, fun Santa.
- Santa’s behind schedule, he hasn’t been able to make enough gifts! Santa needs little helpers to assist his elves in his workshop; you’ll be tasked with making your own gift, a wonderful Teddy Bear, to take home. With lots of designs to choose from you can pick your favourite.
- After you’ve finished making your teddy it’s time to make some special reindeer food to leave out on Christmas Eve.
- Next you will head through to meet some of our small animals and have the chance to give them a Christmas cuddle.
- After all that you can then enjoy the Christmas decorations & photo opportunities and grab a bite to eat in our Cottage Café.
The Christmas After Dark Experience lasts approximately 2 hours. In indoor areas, following current guidelines, face coverings are required for those over the age of 12 years. Pre – booking is essential.
It is REALLY important that you arrive on time for your pre-booked experience. If you do arrive late you will miss parts of the experience. We regret that refunds cannot be given for late arrivals
- Feed Santa’s real Reindeer
- Family visit to meet Santa
- Chocolate treat from Santa
- Hot Chocolate and marshmallow toasting
- Children can pick and build their own teddy to take home
- Make reindeer food to leave out on Christmas Eve.
- Nativity scene
- Animal handling session
- Beautiful Christmas lights and atmosphere.
Please note: sections of the farm are closed during evening events including play areas, Fairytale forest and Jurassic Ark.
Terms & Conditions:
- The booking is for the Christmas After Dark Experience at The Ark Open Farm, 296A Bangor Road Newtownards, BT23 7PH for your chosen date and time only. All visitors will be required to produce a valid booking confirmation for the date of the visit & timeslot to gain admission to the farm.
- Tickets must be pre-booked and will not be available on the day and members and those with vouchers will also need to let us know that they are visiting by booking a place online.
- Please arrive on time for your pre-booked experience. If you do arrive late you will miss parts of the experience. We regret that refunds cannot be given for late arrivals
- Please do not visit the farm if you or your party are self-isolating, have tested positive for or are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus.
- We ask that during your visit you stay 2m apart from anyone not in your group.
- Tickets are non–refundable and non-transferable.
- If we are forced to cancel the event refunds will be available.
- For our usual Terms and Conditions which also apply to this event CLICK HERE