We’re delighted to welcome you back to the farm and with over 200 different animals, 2km of pathways and 40 acres to explore we hope you have a great visit. Although things will be a little different and a few activities will be restricted, time outdoors with your family is what we’ve all been missing.
Before you book your farm visit tickets please read our REOPENING INFORMATION in full as this highlights the current restrictions we have in place based on the government guidance, in particular: Animal Handling, Animal Feeding, Pony Rides, and Indoor and Outdoor play areas not being available at the moment.
TIMESLOTS: Please arrive at the start of your chosen timeslot, for example if you have chosen the 10am timeslot, please arrive between 10am – 10:30am to help us manage queues.
PLEASE BRING YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION AS PROOF OF PURCHASE/TO GAIN ENTRY ON THE DAY.
- Tickets are available to book 2 weeks in advance of the current date
- Select the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Confirm your selection and make payment through our secure booking system.
- Payment will be taken by debit / credit card and securely cleared from your account.
- Once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to check the information you have supplied us with is accurate.
- Family Ticket covers 2 Adults and up to 3 Children. Simply enter the number of adults and children and we will calculate the best price for you.
- Under 3’s are free of charge.