BOOKING FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP HOLDERS ONLY
We’re delighted to welcome you back to the farm and with over 200 different animals, 2km of pathways and 40 acres to explore we hope you have a great visit. Although things will be a little different and a few activities will be restricted, time outdoors with your family is what we’ve all been missing.
Before you book your tickets please read our REOPENING INFORMATION in full as this highlights the current restrictions we have in place based on the government guidance, in particular: Pony Rides, and Indoor and Outdoor play areas not being available at the moment.
Your Annual Membership enables you to visit The Ark Farm as often as you would like for free. As part of our social distancing measures to visit you simply need to book your visit below.
TIMESLOTS: Please arrive at the start of your chosen timeslot, for example if you have chosen the 10am timeslot, please arrive between 10am – 10:30am to help us manage queues.
PLEASE BRING YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD AND EMAIL BOOKING CONFIRMATION TO GAIN ENTRY ON THE DAY.
How to Book
- Select the number of tickets you wish to book.
- Select the date and the time you wish to enter the farm
- Tickets are available to book 2 weeks in advance of the current date
- Your booking is then added to your basket
- Once you have completed the checkout process you will receive a confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to check the information you have supplied us with is accurate.
- Please remember to bring your membership card with you.