- Admission will only be permitted up to one hour before closing time.
- No child under the age of 15 years will be admitted unless they are accompanied by someone aged 16 years or above. All such children must remain under the control or supervision of this responsible person at all times whilst on the premises.
- No dogs or other pets shall be permitted entry to the Farm, with the exception of fully trained guide dogs and other registered assistance dogs which are permitted in certain areas of the Farm. Assistance dogs in training are not permitted to enter.
- We do not guarantee that any particular animal will be visible during your visit.
Online Ticket Booking – COVID
- All visitors will be required to produce a valid booking confirmation for the date of the visit & timeslot to gain admission to the farm.
- Tickets will not be available on the day and members and those with vouchers will also need to let us know that they are visiting by booking a place online.
- Please do not visit the farm if you or your party are self-isolating, are in a high-risk group, are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of coronavirus.
- We ask that during your visit you stay 2m apart from anyone who does not live in your household.
- Tickets are non–refundable but the date and time of your visit can be changed up to 24 hours before your visit if you are feeling unwell, however tickets could book up quickly and you may not be able to rebook to a date of your choosing. Please email email@example.com to reschedule your visit in these circumstances.
- We also ask that you read our reopening advice thoroughly before purchasing tickets. There are restrictions on your visit and not all of the activities we normally have will be available.
- Annual membership holder admission is subject to our standard terms of entry
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase. This is a physical card and cannot be sent via email
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Membership cards must be presented on arrival to the farm and the named card holder must be present
- Memberships card replacement will incur a £5 charge
- The Ark Open Farm reserves the right to change any of the benefits at any time
- Gift voucher admission is subject to our standard terms of entry
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase. This is a physical gift voucher and cannot be sent via email
- Gift vouchers cannot be extended and are non-refundable
- Gift vouchers must be presented on arrival
- Each voucher is valid for a single redemption only and must be used in full. No change will be given
Code of Conduct
Please respect our animals’ welfare and your safety by observing the following code of conduct:
- Please wash your hands regularly during your visit; especially before eating and after touching or feeding the animals.
- Please do not feed the animals anything other than the provided feed
- Please do not climb on walls, fences, or cross barriers.
- Please do not purposefully disturb the animals.
- Please adhere to all safety notices displayed throughout the Farm.
- For safety reasons we do not allow barbecues or balls in the Farm. Balloons are only permitted in the Birthday Party facilities.
- To ensure a pleasant day for all visitors, please do not use radios, scooters, bikes, rollerblades, rollerskates or hoverboards in the Farm.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone undertaking commercial or promotional activities without prior approval.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or remove from the Farm without a refund.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought onto site, and anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed from the Farm and where necessary, the emergency services called.
- We will not tolerate the use of threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour towards our staff or other visitors on site.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions, we may have to close the Farm.
- If you are a member of the press and have a filming request please contact us prior to scheduling your visit. Members of the press will not be admitted without a prior appointment.
- Only persons or organisations authorised by us are permitted to sell or offer for sale any goods or services to visitors on the Farm premises.
- The use of drones and other flying objects is prohibited.
- All parking spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- We cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss to your vehicle.
- From time to time we and third parties to whom we have provided authority may take photographs and/or video recordings of the Farm premises, including the car parks and surrounding areas, as well as events, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Terms, you agree that The Ark Open Farm or any authorised third party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that all copyright and any other intellectual property rights that subsist in or arise out of these materials shall be absolutely owned by us or such authorised third party (subject to our agreement) as the case may be.
- You acknowledge that you will be liable to us for any damage caused by you to the site or to any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our staff or representatives or to other visitors during your visit. You also agree that:
- Where you are the Responsible Adult, you shall also be liable for all children that you accompany; and
- Where you are the Organiser of a Group, you shall be jointly liable for any damage caused by the visitors in your Group.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or by that of our employees or any other liability that cannot, as a matter of law be excluded or limited:
- We exclude our liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered by you or occurring to any items belonging to you as a result of your visit; and
- Our liability to you shall be limited to the price of your Admission. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential or indirect loss, damage or expense.
- We will not be liable for any breaches of the Conditions arising from any event outside our control, including (but not limited to) fire, flood, storm, or strikes.